Summer Trainee, Civil Engineering (Structural)
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in structural tasks in Civil.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Identifying norms/standards and checking their implementation
- Participating in handling and commenting of the design documents
- Organizing meetings and co-operation with reviewers (within Civil or other discipline)
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering with knowledge of Eurocodes.
- Experience from structural engineering offices
- Proactive, co-operative, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.