Trainee, Indirect Procurement Development
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
The Cargotec Indirect Procurement development team is looking for a summer trainee to support the team in various activities during the holiday period. We offer the applicant a versitile environment to develop skills in procurement, sourcing tool platform implementation related tasks and several tasks in data analytics and reporting.
Ideally the trainee will join us during May-June and stay with the team until end of September. Preferred location is Kaarina but Helsinki is a possible location as well.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the team in collecting, analyzing and summarizing country specific indirect procurement data
- Support the team in procurement tool platform testing, development and implementation (non-technical)
- Support the team in training, communications and other relevant tasks around new indirect procurement process implementation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We believe this is an interesting position for students in the field of supply chain, logistics or finance and hope that the applicant is a third year student or more.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent data analytics and excel (and/or Google Sheets) capabilities
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Proactive and outspoken approach and a positive mindset to tackling challenges and finding worksrounds when needed.
We offer you:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV asap no later than 28.02.2019.