Service Manager Support, Helsinki
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for an SERVICE MANAGER SUPPORT for a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 01/04/2019 and will continue until 30/09/2019. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
In the context of the IT tools for Industry programme, the Service Manager Support will support ECHA Service Managers in the delivery of IT services and provide support to the execution of relevant IT projects
- Provide support to the delivery of IT Services from the internal IT service catalogue and related to the IT Tools for Industry programme.
- Assist in the project and service managers in the IT Tools for Industry programme on activities related to the delivery of already established Specific Contracts
- Assist and contribute to the daily duties of the Service experts engaged in the resolution of tickets encoding incidents or other requests
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in IT or other scientific relevant field
- Minimum two years of professional experience in IT specific area
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in different teams
- Very good command of English
- Excellent knowledge of Word and good knowledge Excel and Power Point. Ability to learn ICT tools.
- Knowledge on how EU institutions work is an asset.
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job as soon as possible with your EUROPASS CV and cover letter by clicking "Hae/Apply" on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi. Please notice that applications will be handled already during the application time.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions. ination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.