Sales Manager (Process Industry)
We are looking for a Sales Manager, Finland in Process & Industry business segment, to join our sales team.
Joining our team, you will be among a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what we are doing and together provide customers with cutting-edge technology and solutions. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humor flourish.
Perfect candidate has:
- 5+ years software sales experience in the process industry (chemicals, food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, energy, etc…) within engineering, EPC and O/O companies
- Proven track record of successful sales development
- Deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Close contact with customers requires you to be customer-, solution-, and target oriented
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English skills
The role involves responsibility of:
- Strengthening and developing CADMATIC’s market position in Finland
- New customer acquisitions
- Maintaining and developing current customer base
- Coordinating sales efforts including marketing programs, customer visits and presentations
- Offering software licenses, maintenance and related implementation services for engineering, EPC and O/O companies
- A growing international business and organization at the forefront of the industry expertise and world-class software products
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- Relaxed working atmosphere - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- Work with a growing customer base in a commercial field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
Location can be CADMATIC’s head office in Turku, other locations are as well possible.
Please send your CV and applications latest by 8.3.2020 on www.cadmatic.com/careers
- Ad number: 1329993
- Area of expertise: Sales, Managerial duties, Industry/production
- Employment: Permanent employment
- Type of job: Full-time
- Application submission address: Website
- Location: Turku
- For additional information, contact: For more information, please contact Sami Koponen firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 747 1787