Neste Procurement is now looking for a self-guided, result-oriented and collaborative sourcing professional to take up the challenge as a
to join IT Procurement team at Neste. The position is permanent and based at Neste headquarters in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
In your role you will
As a member of the Professional Services and Solutions procurement team you will be working in close co-operation with your cross-functional stakeholders and the suppliers. You will have an overall responsibility for your purchases throughout the entire process until successful completion. Your key duties include interacting with our IT suppliers, preparing and sending out request for quotations, negotiating purchasing transactions, placing purchase orders, preparing agreements, and keeping our ERP system up to date. In order to succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a proactive approach on tasks, willingness to achieve results and drive change.
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business or similar relevant skills
- Ability to manage and pursue various procurement related transactions and tasks simultaneously
- Process oriented and meticulous working style with a proven ability of problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapt into changing situations
- Advanced skills in typical office IT applications
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We also highly appreciate
- Knowledge of procurement IT systems
- Previous work experience and expertise in procurement
- Knowledge of contract and commercial law as well as contractual terms and conditions commonly used in procurement contracts
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We offer you an opportunity to work in an influential and challenging position in our Procurement unit in dynamic and result-oriented environment and further develop your skills and become a high level professional among the industry.
For additional information about this position or Procurement team and function in general, please contact Mika Kuivalainen, Category Lead, Professional Services and Solutions, +358 50 458 7470 on Friday 7th at 15-16 (EET).
Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than December 12th, 2018.
Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test.
A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.