Group Risk Controller
We're now looking for a skilled
Group Risk Controller
based in our Espoo office
Would you like to join an energy company to build a bridge to a carbon-neutral society on land and at sea? Take on the challenge and join our dynamic Gasum team. We are looking for people who really want to achieve results and work with commitment at a responsible company. Gasum’s Group Risk Control runs and develops commodity market risk controls independently for Natural Gas, LNG and Biogas Units, Trading and Portfolio management in Nordic countries.
Main responsibilities for you as our Group Risk Controller:
- Gasum Group commodity risk control, governance and risk steering
- Control that the operations and positions for different trading books/portfolios are within risk mandates and limits, oversee and control commodity deal process
- Develop risk reporting, risk calculations and monitoring and Gasum Group’s Commodity Risk Policy
- Member of Finance function management team - person is reporting to CFO
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience in Trading operations in larger scale and trading systems
- V@R ja P@R -calculations, IFRS and hedge accounting
- Quick in actions: high ability to deliver in agreed timelines
- Capable to work independently
- Positive mindset of carrying changes forward, capability to work with multiple tasks parallel under pressure
- M. Sc. in Engineering/Economics
- Fluent in English
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Dynamic working environment together PMT & Trading and business operations talents
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim to build a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by Sunday January 20, 2019 enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Gasum CFO Lasse Aarnio +358 504536064.
To learn more about our company, visit www.gasum.com