Category Management Manager
Are you analytical and proactive? Are you a convincing performer? Do you dare to bring your own point of view to the team and customers? Would you like to work in a key position with the products of the world's largest food company? We are now looking for a Category Management Manager to our head office in Keilasatama Espoo.
You will play a key role, being responsible for analytics and space managements of multiple categories. You are part of our customer marketing team of 6 persons and report to the head of customer marketing department. You also work closely with Key Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Channel & Category Sales Development Managers and a Nordic marketing organization.
You have a chance to work in an international environment with many different functions both with Finnish and Nordic colleagues. Work is versatile, sometimes challenging, but you will always be supported by your professional colleagues. We take our work seriously, but don’t forget humour in the way we work. You will get a lot of responsibility and a possibility to impact and develop the way we are working.
- Actively collaborate with external (retail customers) and internal (category business units, sales and marketing) clients
- Provide analytics to support decision making and guidance
- Develop shelf strategies together with Channel & Category Sales Development Managers
- Produce and develop customer-specific sales and assortment analyses and proposals in collaboration with Channel & Category Sales Development Managers and Account Managers
- Attend customer meetings to make recommendations and suggestions on assortment and space management related issues
- Produce and develop category specific market reports and analysis together with Channel & Category Sales Development Managers
What do we expect from you?
The key to success in this job is a strong analytical and commercial mindset. You have a systematic way of working and excellent collaborative skills - you enjoy working with multiple categories and are motivated by excellent results and satisfied stakeholders. You are interested in cause-effect relationships and willing to develop categories with your own strong commitment. You adapt to rapidly changing situations and are able to work effectively under pressure. You dare to bring your own point of view, also to a larger audience. You perform naturally to both internal and external clients. You are a humorous team player who strives to challenge and development.
In addition, we hope that you have
- Relevant education, for example commercial or analytics related
- at least 3 years of experience preferably in analytics or category development
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Fluent oral and written Finnish and English language skills
Knowledge of retail customers’ POS data systems and grocery trade structure is strongly considered to your advantage, as well as experience of category projects.
There’s More to Life at Nestlé
We guarantee you’ll never get bored at Nestlé. Our people enjoy a fast-paced environment and embrace challenges as opportunities to grow. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you’ll have a chance to directly influence your own career and development. We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaboration, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn If you would like to be immediately notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Are you interested?
Please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application and CV including your salary request as soon as possible, but on the 24th of November 2019 the latest. If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to call our CSD Manager, Paavo Tapio + 358 40 502 9824 on 18th of November at 15-16 or 22nd of November at 9-10. We will start interviewing candidates at weeks 48 and 49. Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via our Careers site.