Business Data Analyst
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst at ABB Oy, Drives business line in Helsinki.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Using & developing Power BI reporting systems and Celonis process mining -tools for world class operation
- Interacting with production units and related functions on improvement opportunities
- Deployment of performance measurements to accelerate the rate of operational improvement across the entire value chain
- Validating and improving reporting quality - continue to enhance data accuracy, integrity and report outcomes
- Supporting development of KPIs, key metrics, and critical data point analysis
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in data analysis, engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar quantitative field
- Experience of Power BI tool, process mining skills (e.g. using Celonis) is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
- Team player, good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent analytical skills, strong decision-making abilities, reactiveness and ability to learn quickly
- Open-minded and enthusiastic for problem solving (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and innovation
- Good MS Office skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72154085 by November 22, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Klaus Kangas, 0503322692, firstname.lastname@example.org