We are now looking for a Summer Trainee, Supply Chain to join our Supply Chain team in Lahti, Finland.
Greetings from your future manager
"You will be part of our Plywood Supply Chain operational team and we are looking for an energetic person with good communication skills and practical approach to challenges. We offer great opportunities to learn and develop yourself in the heart of modern Sales & Operations Execution" -Antti Petlin, Manager, Supply Chain
What you'll do
Your work will strive for efficiency and optimization in sales order allocation and service stock inventory management activities. Sales and Operation plan implementation and daily management are a key part of your work including transportation coordination.
You will also manage product availability information. You will be part of our positive and efficient supply chain team where we support each other when needed. In UPM Plywood, we are fully prepared to support your professional growth and personal development through the challenging tasks, trainings and engaging leadership.
Who you are
- You are studying in the University or University of Applied Sciences.
- You are analytical, agile and have a transparent approach
- You have good communication and teamwork skills
- Your natural mindset strives for continuous improvement
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- Experience in supply chain, production- or logistics planning are considered as an advantage
UPM Plywood offers high-quality WISA® plywood and veneer products for construction, vehicle flooring, LNG shipbuilding, parquet manufacturing and other industrial applications. In 2021, UPM Plywood sales was EUR 490 million and it had 2,100 employees. - www.wisaplywood.com
What we offer to you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives. You will become a part of our motivated and supporting work community.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your summer traineeship. We offer you a chance to develop in an innovative work environment. Many of our summer trainees continue with UPM as Thesis Workers or return to us later in their career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Are you ready?
Read more about summer recruitment process in Finland, applying, timeline, all available positions and more information on www.upm.com/summer or www.upm.com/kesa in Finnish. Application period ends 14 February 2023. Notice that new positions can still be opened during application period.
We will start processing the applications already during the application period. Please add your resume and CV at the same stage of application.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
Hae työpaikkaa osoitteesta https://upm.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/seasonal_careers/job/Lahti/Summer-Trainee--Supply-Chain_NB6017483