Studio Tech LeadFutureplay Oy
Do you have what it takes to become our Studio Tech Lead at Futureplay?! We are looking for an experienced leader, an expert in your field, who can ensure that the present technical solutions are thought-out, past learnings kept in mind and can accommodate future requirements proactively.
Your role at Futureplay is to help a team of programmers towards a technical vision, ensuring that the game development effort is sound and everyone knows what they are doing.
You help and motivate our team of programmers to develop their skills by supporting and sparring with them, empowering them to innovate and perform at their best.
Thanks to your expertise, credibility and reliability, developers on your game project can turn to you for information & direction and so can others. You’re a go-to person for guidance.
• Define the technical vision within your area of expertise and plan its technical roadmap
• Discuss frequently with your programming team about progress, potential technical problems, share updates, present features, give feedback, and informatively and constructively explain the root causes of risks and issues
• Help programming team to develop their skills and provide them with appropriate tools to achieve quality
• Proactively identify potential problems and search for solutions
• Frequently communicate with other teams and exchange information
• Search for new possible technologies and industry standards
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Passion for game and game development
• A broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying, and hosting services
• Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts so that those troubles will be avoided the next time
• Well-organized working style with strong analytic skill set
• Fluent presentation and communication skills with variety of audiences
• Ability to appreciate diversity, be comfortable in non-hierarchical and low bureaucracy organization
• True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
• Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
• Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
• Space to grow and learn
• Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
Work: on-site, hybrid or remote, head office location is in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe. Relocation support, if needed.
How to apply
If you are looking for a career step, please contact us asap. To apply, please submit your application online no later than Tuesday, the 2nd of January 2023. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564 Helsinki +2 CET.
The job will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been identified. Take a chance on this!