Senior Project Engineer, Production TechnologyValmet Automotive Oy
Are you a new member of our Manufacturing Engineering team?
Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for planning the manufacturing process and the production technology used in our production. In this internal engineering office four different teams plan and design the way we produce cars in Body Shop, Paint Shop, General Assembly and the supply chain needed for that.
The General Assembly Manufacturing Engineering team consists of 20 engineering professionals is looking a Senior Project Engineer to join them.
In this role you are responsible for concept design of current and future production processes and process execution in our internal and sometimes external projects.You will also coordinate production machinery and tool design, machine delivery and stakeholder relationships. You work closely with different functions within the company and our external customers and suppliers. The work is done in projects teams and the success is created together. You are willing to travel if needed to execute external customer projects in automotive and other industries.
We hope you have/are:
- Experience in working in projects and/or successfully leading projects: you understand the financial metrics and the importance of productivity and profitability, have a deep understanding of cooperation and ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders –even with strict deadlines.
- Accustomed to show initiative and working in flexible and proactive way.
- Strong negotiating, leading and motivating skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in Process Simulation
- Earlier experience of cost and investment calculations and budget monitoring
- 3D modelling (Catia, Siemens NX) and experience of scanning
- The last but not least: enthusiasm for Intelligent Manufacturing / Industry 4.0
This is what we offer you:
- Good opportunities to progress, you can read about different ways to progress and career stories, for example here --> Read more
- Possibility for remote and flexible working
- Discounts in various companies
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
- Free access to the gym in Laturi, which is located near the factory in Uusikaupunki.
Interested, but still some questions? You can reach out:
Manager, ME General Assembly
+358 400 475727
Now it's your turn- join us in the fast lane and send your application at the latest 14.12.2022!
Valmet Automotive Oy muualla verkossa