Sales ManagerANDRITZ Oy
Fiberline sales team is looking for a Sales Manager for global Fiberline capital sales.
As a Sales manager you lead named global sales projects by:
- Conducting succesful customer negotiations & presentations that leads to well defined scope, economically viable order and good customer satisfaction
- Leading named sales project´s team and activities
- Ensuring that scope and all internal stakeholders are aligned for sales case; supply chains intercompany & external, technology definition, project delivery capability, lifecycle services etc.
- Utilizing sales/project tools and following global sales guidances, procedures, and practices (CRM, winning strategy/concept development, reviews, risk mgmt., DA, SCAP, etc.)
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Degree in technology or economy
- Prior experience in technical sales, project engineering or technology / development
- Prior experience from Pulp and Paper industry is an advantage, specially in Fiberline area
- Communication, negotiation, collaboration, presentation and documentation skills
- Proactive, precise and persistent with result orientated mindset
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel both domestic and abroad as our playground is global
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of other languages like, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish and German are an advantage
What we offer you:
- Position with high level of flexibility and independence
- Opportunity to be part of a leading international organization and work with modern technology
- Development opportunities to build up your expertise
- Flexible remote work practices
The location of the job is initially in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland but can be some of the ANDRITZ Oy office locations when suitable candidate is found, and training period agreed.
For further information please contact Director, Sales Antti Hyvönen, +358 40 860 5492.
Apply by December 13, 2022.