Sales EngineerANDRITZ Oy
Pulp & Paper Automation and Digitalization product group sales team is looking for a Sales Engineer for global automation capital sales.
As a Sales Engineer, you will play a critical role in supporting business growth by providing solutions that bring value to our customers. Your main responsibilities will include preparing technical documentation for proposals and preparing cost estimates. You will also participate in sales negotiations with customers.
You will work in close collaboration with other ANDRITZ teams in Finland and abroad, including process and plant engineering, project management and procurement. You will have the support of ANDRITZ’s global team of automation and digitalization experts helping you succeed.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to utilize different IT-tools and systems efficiently. As you will be working with a wide variety of subjects, you need to have the capability to acquire information from different sources. You should be committed to delivering high quality work, while adhering to schedules.
The location is preferably in Tampere, but it can be also other ANDRITZ Oy office location in Finland (Kotka, Lahti, Varkaus, Helsinki).
As a Sales Engineer you:
• Prepare the technical documentation for sales proposals
• Make the cost estimation for sales proposals
• Participate in sales negotiations
• Utilize sales/project tools and follow global sales guidances, procedures, and practices (CRM, reviews, risk mgmt.)
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
• Degree in suitable technology (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
• Knowledge of Pulp and/or Power industry is an advantage,
• Fluent English skills, both written and spoken.
• Precise, proactive, and persistent with result orientated mindset
• Good communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
For further information please contact Fri 31st March between 9 AM to 11 AM and Wed 12th April between 10 AM to 12 AM Sales Support Manager, Ville Oksanen, +358 40 860 5104.
Please send your application latest by April 17th.2023.
Position will be fulfilled immediately when suitable candidate is found.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.