RPA Expert, Wihuri, VantaaAcademic Work
Are you an effective problem solver with good communication skills? Our client company Wihuri is now looking for a new robotic process automation (RPA) expert to join their IT team! In this position, your main task is to develop and implement software robot solutions in order to automate selected routine processes. This is an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional: Robotic process automation is one of the raising vital elements of tomorrow's IT solutions in Wihuri to serve all business processes and to enable business to achieve targets in all functions. Read more below - we are looking forward to receiving your application!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe RPA expert will be part of the Wipak and Wihuri IT team gathering ideas from all the functions in the company and translating those ideas into working process automation robots. Wipak´s and Wihuris´s main robot platform is the RPA market leader UiPath, which will be your number one tool that you will use. User interfaces of these modern tools do not need any programming skills, but in more advanced cases there is an option and need for programming skills also.
* Interesting and varied job duties, which provide you with the tools to develop your skills and become a specialist in your field
* International working environment
* Comprehensive orientation
* Experienced and talented colleagues to work with and grow
* Hybrid working model: 2-3 days in the office
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more below:
Full-time job: https://www.academicwork.fi/tyonhakijoille/kokoaikatyo
* Develop and implement software robot solutions in order to automate selected routine processes.
* Collect specifications from the business process users for new robot solutions and enhancements of current robots
* Act as helpdesk and solve issues of robots running in production
* Orchestration of robots
* Being part of the RPA Center of Excellence CoE team (WIPAK and Wihuri) to develop future processes concerning the RPA
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Strong English and Finnish skills
* Basic understanding of some programming languages (for example Python)
* Good communication skills
The following are seen as an advantage in this position:
* Basic usage skills of any RPA tools in the market
* SAP knowledge of any module, and/or other Wihuri-used software(s)
* Good listening abilities as well as good interpersonal skills.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment contract with Academic Work
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work .
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONWipak is part of the family-owned Wihuri Group, a diverse Finnish conglomerate that can trace its origins back over 100 years. Today the Wihuri group employs 5,000 people with operations in 30 countries.
Wihuri´s Packaging business is one of the world's leading producers of packaging materials and solutions for the Food and Medical supply industries in Europe and North America. Wihuris Packaging Division consists of two international brands: WIPAK in Europe and Asia and WINPAK in North America. More information about Winpak can be found below. About Us | Wihuri
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle