R&D EngineerANDRITZ Oy
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for R&D Engineer for Fiberline to strengthen the Fiberline Screening- and MC-Technology team.
In your role you will be working and managing R&D projects related to equipment that developed to Fiberline processes. You will be working in close co-operation with Fiber Laboratory in Savonlinna, Product Management, Sales and Delivery Projects. In this position you have a great opportunity to grow in your role.
Preferred location is ANDRITZ Kotka office, other ANDRITZ Finland office locations possible.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Work in the R&D projects in Screening- and MC-technology area
- Test trials and planning in Savonlinna Laboratory with coperation with laboratory personal
- Dimensioning tools and documentation development
- Support of sales and delivery projects by ensuring the correctness of technical concepts
- Support technology cooperation between Capital and Service
- Work in R&D project in cooperation with universities.
We are looking for candidate with the following experience & expertise:
- M.Sc. and B.Sc. degree in engineering, e.g. energy technology
- Good skills in fluid mechanics or energy technology
- You are interested in CFD calculation
- You are R&D-minded and result oriented team player
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent Finnish and English, both written and and spoken, other languages are considered as advantage
- Preparedness for travelling in Finland and abroad.
We offer you:
- An interesting and versatile job with new technologies, and a possibility to develop oneself in various projects globally
- Job in an international company
- Good personnel benefits and flexible remote work possibilities
- Opportunity to work with global teams in an expanding market and to develop your professional skills.
Further information about the position will be given by Kari Peltonen, Manager Technology, tel. +358 40 860 5322.
Please send your application by April 14th, 2023.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.