Project Manager, ABB Oy, HelsinkiAcademic Work
We are looking for a Project Manager with project coordination or process development background for our customer ABB. We offer you a responsible role with varying projects focusing on order-delivery process development and a possibility to develop your skills on project management. Your educational background could be from business, technology or IT - the most important thing is your drive to lead projects from start until the end with a result orientated grip on your work. Read more of the description below and apply today!
In this role you will be responsible for leading projects mostly related to Motion Services’ order-delivery processes. You will work as a member of the project management team, established in the MOSE’s global service line Customer Care & Support and the team serves all the service lines across MOSE division. You will have the lead in smaller and bigger projects related to ABB systems, their migration and functionality. Reporting to the Head of project management, your main focus will be ramping up and improving back-end’s operational capabilities for the new and existing digital & non-digital services.
You are offered:
- A challenging position in an international working environment
- A possibility to develop in a responsible role
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Leading projects which build operational capabilities for the new services or develop existing operations. When needed, the scope of your projects can also cover other areas of the operations and include e.g. carrying out pre-studies for more complex project initiatives
- Ensuring efficient project execution covering e.g. resource planning, scheduling & risk management
- Leading cross-functional & international project teams
- Developing project management related practices together with the team
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field, e.g. engineering/technology or business
- Previous work experience in a relevant role e.g. process ownership, project coordination, process development
- Good verbal & written communication skills and excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to lead projects & present status and results effectively to the management
- Fluency in English, fluency in Finnish is seen as a plus
Knowledge of SAP and digital & non-digital services’ order-delivery processes are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
- A team player that gets others going
- Good at organizing and prioritizing
- Driven by results
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: 12 months
- Location: Helsinki
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.