Project Assistant, VR GroupAcademic Work
We are looking for a communicative and proactive person to work as a Project Assistant for our client company VR Group. This role is an excellent career opportunity for someone who has already gained some experience working with JIRA and is willing to develop their skills further in project work. Working with different stakeholders, you will ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish with the support of a professional team. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, apply now! The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Project Assistant, your main tasks will focus on maintaining and using JIRA in different development projects and testing. You don't have to be a professional yet - we appreciate a hands-on attitude and motivation to develop. This position is full-time, but after March there will be some flexibility and your working hours can be modified to suit your schedule. VR Group also offers you the possibility to work remotely.
You are offered
* Team of talented professionals to support your work
* Challenging and versatile tasks and the opportunity to develop as a professional
* Possibility to work remotely
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Maintaining and using JIRA
* Project documentation
* Other tasks related to ongoing projects, such as organizing and communicating with stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (for example technical or business field)
* Great skills and experience using JIRA
* Fluent written and spoken English
Finnish and Swedish language skills as well as previous experience in project work will be considered an advantage.
As a person you are
* Proactive and well-organized
* Great communicator
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months, possibility to negotiate an extension
* Location: Helsinki or remote
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONVR Group is a responsible service company in the fields of travel, logistics and maintenance, which will transport you towards a prosperous and carbon neutral Finland. The company is wholly owned by the Finnish state. The group primarily operates in Finland, but it also has operations abroad. VR looks for international growth opportunities, especially in the Nordic markets.