Marketing ManagerANDRITZ Oy
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Marketing Manager to support our sales organization and enable success within Recover and Power Service business. This is a new role, which can be tailored according to your own strengths and skills. As a Marketing Manager you will work in close cooperation with global ANDRITZ community, employees, and managers. You will also actively interact with different stakeholders, both internal and external. The position reports to Division Manager, Recovery and Power Services.
The location of the job is one of the ANDRITZ Oy office locations: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Tampere or Varkaus.
As a Marketing Manager your job will include:
• Generation of sales & marketing material for existing and new products in cooperation with sales and product managers. (presentations, print material, movies, animations, imaginary, articles, reference cases, web content, press releases, etc.).
• Generation of the performance proven success stories.
• Generation of online and social media campaigns.
• Managing internal product launches.
• Development of internal information sharing channels and internal communication.
• Development and responsibility of the marketing & sales tools like Docupedia, SharePoint, graphics tools, etc.
• Arranging internal and external events (customer events, exhibitions, webinars, and seminars).
• Executing the marketing strategy including budgeting.
• Co-operation and collaboration with Pulp and Paper marketing teams.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience & expertise:
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• Prior work experience in marketing or sales with strong technical marketing skills.
• Minimum 5 years of B2B experience.
• Previous experience from content creation in social media.
• Fluent English skills, both spoken and written.
• Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
• Up-to-date IT skills, especially in MS office, and Adobe programs (PhotoShop, InDesign). Other program knowledge is seen as benefit.
• Social, independent and flexible attitude.
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
• Prior experience from Pulp and Paper industry.
• Knowledge of other languages like Finnish, Germany etc.
• Technology, science, or engineering experience or interests.
We offer you:
• An interesting and versatile job and possibility to develop oneself.
• Job in an international company.
• Good personnel benefits, such as ePassi; culture and sports, wider healthcare package, Allwell Program and company bike possibility.
• Hybrid working model and flexible working time.
• Personnel fund, health insurance covering also leisure time.
For further information please contact:
- Antti Pulkka, Senior Vice President and Global Division Manager, Recovery and Power Services, +358 40 860 5731 or
- Pirjo Nousjoki, Marketing & Communications, Pulp Service, +358 40 860 6739
Please send your application (with updated CV and cover letter) via system latest by 16.4.2023.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.