Manager, WP ProcurementANDRITZ Oy
The Fiber Technologies (KFT) division is looking for a Purchasing Manager for Wood Processing, Lahti.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for leading Wood Processing procurement, procurement development, target setting, sourcing, resource management and contract management as well as leading the purchasing team of Wood Processing. Purchasing Manager is also key participant in operative purchasing.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Engineering or Economics
- Successful working experience in corresponding duties
- Fluent written and spoken English, mastering other languages is valued
- Previous working experience in international environment and working abroad is beneficial
- Experience in leadership
- Independent and initiative working style
- Flexibility to operate under pressure and according to the work load
What we offer you:
- Position with high level of flexibility and independence
- Opportunity to be part of a leading international organization and work with modern technology
- Development opportunities to build up your expertise
- Flexible remote work practices
The location of the job is prefably an ANDRITZ Oy office in Lahti, other ANDRITZ locations in Finland can be negotiated.
For more information please contact Director, KFT Procurement, Seppo Simola, by phone at
+358 40 860 5120.
Please send your application by 9th April, 2023.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.