Group Health & Safety OfficerANDRITZ Oy
Do you prefer to work in successful global team keeping customers in the centre of everything we do and helping them to success in their business by offering high quality services and products?
Are you interested to take a key position in the team to improve safety?
If your answer is Yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
ANDRITZ Group Quality & Safety Management is looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join our global team.
The preferred location of the position is any ANDRITZ office in Europe.
ANDRITZ Oy Finland centers of excellence are: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Varkaus.
As a Global HS Officer, your main responsibilities are:
• Support and lead the HS Managers in the Business Areas and the Regional Safety Coordinators
• Cooperate and coordinate with other Group Functions
• Develop and implement global HS policies
• Establish, develop and coordinate global safety training in the ANDRITZ GROUP
• Coordinate communication about safety (eg. ANDRITZ Today, posters, app, etc.) on Group level
• Assist the HS Managers in the Legal Entities in case of fatal and severe accidents
• Prepare Group accident statistics
• Establish, implement and maintain a Safety Management System according to international standards (ISO45001) and good health and safety practice
• Coordinate HS topics and mutually cooperate
• Establish, implement and maintain safety standards (policy, regulations and instructions)
• Establish, implement and maintain safety programs
• Develop, implement and review leading and lagging indicators as well as prepare accident statistics
• Monitor the HS performance, initiate improvements and safety programs
• Support and assist the Business Area, Legal Entity, employer and employees in HS topics
• Establish, develop and coordinate safety training
• Execute HS audits and inspections at the locations and construction sites
• Conduct and coordinate audits & follow-up on implementation of audit observations
• Develop safety communication plan and establish communication routines
• Implement the HS reporting policy including ad hoc reporting for accidents
• Communicate safety notifications and lessons learned
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
• Degree in mechanical engineering or in a related technical or quality field of science
• Relevant working experience of minimum five years in international business environment with a similar product range, as well as at customer sites related to quality management
• Knowledge of HS management systems and standards and audit process
• Independent and proactive
• Results oriented
• Analytic, structured and working based on facts
• MS-office skills
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
For more information, please contact Niels S Nielsen +45 2341 1908 or Marko Rantala +358 40 860 6943.
Please fill in your application with resume in English by 31st December, 2022.