Executive AssistantWipak Group
We look for an Executive Assistant for three group level directors
As an Executive Assistant you will work with CEO Karri Koskela, Finance and IT Director Ari Lehtola and People and Legal Director Pauliina Rannikko. We promise you a wide range of tasks, lots of laughs and possibilities to learn and develop.
You have excellent cooperation, communication and networking skills. You also possess a superior level of integrity with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. You have a flexible, positive and inclusive mindset. You are a strong problem-solver with great attention to detail and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish.
Duties in brief
- Calendar management and e-mail management
- Group management team meetings - meeting invitations, meeting rooms/venues, agendas, minutes of the meeting, follow-up
- Travel management
- Presentations and other documents
- Support in internal communication
- Event management, including conferences and seminars etc.
- Point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Certain Wihuri Head Office / Wihuri house-related duties
Education, experience and other topics
Bachelor’s or similar degree. Minimum five years of experience in supporting senior executives. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office environment and other digital tools.
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, please apply by December 21, 2022 at the latest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pauliina Rannikko (tel +358 40 351 4986) on 12 December at 1 – 3 pm. Please note that we start interviewing candidates upon receipt of the applications. We look very much forward for your application!