Estimation EngineerANDRITZ Oy
ANDRITZ Oy Recovery and Power Division is looking for two Estimation Engineers to strengthen our global team in Side Streams (RPS) and Evaporation (EV) cost estimation.
One of these positions will be for RPS and other will be as a shared resource between RPS and EV product groups. In this role you will be responsible for cost estimation and development of estimation tools/databases of relevant product group.
Side Streams is newly established product group of ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division and improves the resource efficiency of pulp mill by reusing, recycling, and refining different side streams originating from the chemical recovery cycle. The existing Side Streams products are methanol purification, sulfuric acid production out of non-condensable gases (NCG), NCG systems, lignin recovery, and burner solutions.
The location of the job is preferably ANDRITZ Oy office in Kotka, Varkaus, Helsinki or Tampere. Other ANDRITZ office locations are negotiable. ANDRITZ Oy centers of excellences located in Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Savonlinna, Oulu, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Varkaus.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Prepare and maintain relevant product group cost estimates during the sales project:
- product related detailed cost estimate
- consolidate other internal discipline cost estimates into product group estimates
• Prepare and lead post project cost reviews
• Estimation development in RPS/EV product groups
• Develop and maintain estimation databases
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a relevant area
• General knowledge of pulp mill, knowledge on relevant product group (RPS/EV) area is considered as an advantage
• Strong skills in Excel
• Capability of working/developing databases
• Fluent in verbal and written English, other languages appreciated
• Ability to work spontaneously and independently
• Responsible working attitude and precise working style
In this role we offer you international working environment in a globally leading technology company where you have opportunity to work with modern technology.
This is a role which can be tailored according to your own strengths and skills.
For further information about the position please contact Manager, Sales Estimation KRP Division, Juha Wahlman, tel. +358 40 860 5021.
Apply by April 16th, 2023.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.