Country Manager, Iberia and FranceANDRITZ Oy
As a Iberia and France Country manager you will Create relationship with Customers’ Mill managements in order to get to know the daily operational challenges, investment and mill development plans and ESG (sustainability) strategy. Country manager ensures that CUSTOMER and ANDRITZ HSEQ requirements are known and taken into practice when operating at the customer's mill. You ensure that the proposals and negotiation phases are in compliance with sales and other relevant policies and guidelines. Country Manager represents ANDRITZ scope towards the Customers within the Pulp and Power industries and reports to SVP Pulp Service EMEA.
As a Country Manager your job will include:
• Proactively seeks opportunities to grow One-ANDRITZ business together with Customers
• Lead Customer satisfaction
• Lead the Mill-Key Account Manager organization
• Transfer of Customer needs and requirements to ANDRITZ divisions and product groups
• Refine the Customers’ requests for quotations
• Cooperation and contacts with ANDRITZ divisions and product groups
• Follow-up ANDRITZ Customer projects
• Develop and lead ANDRITZ Iberia organization
-Development of follow-up programmes:
• Creating and maintenance of data bases for each mill inc. process, contact data and installed base data
• Use of WEB CRM
- Data base for quotations
- Data base for sales
• Economic follow-up of received orders
• Follow-up of the quotations
• Follow-up and correction of non-conformities (as to profitability)
• Won orders
• Potential new orders
• Lost orders
• EMEA Monthly report
-Reporting the status of negotiations to involved personnel
-Keeping Customers updated of progress of quotation
-Ensuring that ANDRITZ Group Sales Contract Approval Policy, ANDRITZ Group Credit - Risk Policy as well as other relevant policies and guidelines comply with in the proposals and negotiation phases.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
• Experience in Pulp and Paper Mill processes and/or knowledge of equipment or commercial experience of Pulp and Paper Mill products.
• Commercial or technical education, bachelor, or Master of Science degree over 5 years of work experience or technician over 10 years practical experience from pulp and paper mill industry
• Leadership competences, team building, motivating, communication, interaction and conflict handling skills
• Persistent and determined attitude, flexibility to serve customers, goal-oriented mindset and Fast decision-making ability
• Willingness to travel
• English and Spanish skills (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of other languages (f.ex. Portuguese and French) are an advantage
What we offer you:
• Position with high level of flexibility and independence
• Opportunity to be part of a leading international organization and work with modern technology
• Development opportunities to build up your expertise
• Flexible remote work practices
The location of the job is preferably Madrid or possible other location in Spain /Portugal.
For further information please contact, Senior Vice President, EMEA Pulp Service, Ari-Pekka Määttänen, +358 40 516 1071.
Apply by 7th of February 2023.
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.