Versatile, Reliable and Result-Oriented Renewable Energy student looking for an opportunity to cement my position in the Renewable Energy industry with an aim to become a PMP-certified Project Manager within the next 6 years.
· Recommended maintenance and operational changes that decreased the downtime by 2 hours.
· Provided drafting and design support for PV panels and plant layout.
· Prepared PV system plans and the related electrical diagrams.
· Monitored and tracked project documentation and data.
· Implemented operating procedures and resolved system malfunctions.
· Completed rigorous maintenance and operations training.
· Initiated the 5S Method to optimize productivity and improve inventory handling.
· Co-ordinated with engineers and machine operators for hassle-free production.
· Inspected the finished products to meet the compliance regulations.
· Attended educational workshops, reviewed professional publications and built personal networks in professional societies.
· Established a 6-member maintenance and operations team and delegated their respective tasks.
· Collected data, analysed it and interpreted it in Excel for equipment performance measurement.
· Performed maintenance on 45-50 centrifugal pumps and other equipment.
· Executed the duties of Engineering Head in his absence
· Conducted thorough research on existing and prospective energy systems for the year 2030.
· Extrapolated the Levelized cost of electricity for the next 10 years using the acquired data.
· Identified the current energy demand and energy generation from different sources on the Islands.
- LinkedIn Profile