L2 IT and VoIP Technical Support|Los Angeles
A highly motivated and competent IT Support Technician with 10+ years of experience in a variety of production-based environments. A level head and rational approach to problem solving leads to reliability and fast solutions to IT technical issues. Ability to explain procedures in a practical and userfriendly way means that many IT and VoIP problems can be solved remotely. I am also willing to relocate to any country in Europe in case that I have what a company is looking for.
• Analyze and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Identify and resolve issues pertaining to network configuration, VoIP Services at a Server Level
• Provided assistance in maintaining Voice Over IP Phones (VOIP)
• Assist remotely with equipment installation and software configuration
• Closed 95% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation.
• Worked with Active Directory to build user network profiles, reset passwords, unlock accounts, etc.
• Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more.
• Set up secure WiFi, LAN and VoIP networks at remote locations, leading client/server configuration and performance-tuning of crucial infrastructure to ensure seamless business operations.
• Performed software installations and regularly scheduled updates
• Install and Configure Computer Hardware and Software at the Cyber Café
• Installed, Configured, and Managed the Internet Server for the business in Linux Command Line
• Assisted Customer with any technical issue or usage support concern in the business
• Data Recovery from removable devices such as: USB memory sticks, Cell Phones, Cameras and external drives.
• Created and Deployed Computer Images with PING Linux Tool
• Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions for mobile devices,
Desktops and Laptops
• Created and detailed trouble tickets and entered them into a database and correctly refer them to the appropriate team members.
• Provided assistance via remote control service in order to install software or resolve an issue
• Created and removed customer accounts via Active Directory
• Used Active Directory (AD) to manage users, printers, and computers
◾ Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
◾ Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
◾ Research questions using available information resources
◾ Advise user on appropriate action
◾ Follow standard help desk procedures
◾ Log all help desk interactions
◾ Administer help desk software
◾ Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
◾ Redirect problems to correct resource
◾ Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
◾ Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
◾ Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks and Wide Area networks
◾ Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- The Sip School Certified Associate.
- 1 . Core SIP 2. Wireshark 3. SIP and the PSTN 4. SIP, VVoIP and QoS 5. SIP Security and Identity 6. Firewalls, NAT and Session Border Controllers 7. SIP trunking 8. Testing, Troubleshooting and Interoperability 9. ENUM, Peering and Interconnect 1 0.SIP in the Cloud, LTE, the IMS and VoLTE 11.SIP and Fax over IP 1 2.SIP with Unified Communications
- 3CX Basic Certified Engineer v16
- 3CX Installation Using the 3CX Web Client Installing the Apps Desktop Phone Configuration Firewall Configuration SIP Trunks Voicemail & Digital Receptionis