HR / CSR MISSION HEAD or PROJECT MANAGER|Colombes
I’ve got a Master’s degree in which HR and CSR are the focal areas, and I've been working in an Indian Company since June 18 in Paris, as Resource Manager France. I am a dynamic and curious mission head. Now, I'm looking for a new mission in HR, CSR but also in project management, as it's an area in which I'd like to work more. Location : FINLAND, SWEDEN or DENMARK
Resource Manager France - Salary portage (through FREELANCE.COM)
Ensure the management / follow-up of the staffing of the subcontractors:
- Requirements management : Follow-up of staffing requests and support to operational teams during the sourcing process, Management of the onboarding process (setting up contracts, creating IDs, ...)
- Contracts management : drafting of contracts, signature process management, end of missions, renewals, contracts negotiation in case of new referencing
- Daily management of suppliers and support on different TCS processes
- Respect of internal processes on the management of subcontracting and support to operational teams on processes implementation
- Project management : supplier audit, duty of care (legal obligation), etc.
Apprenticeship in the Disability & Diversity Department, in Atos' headquarter (Bezons, France).
- Training : webinars' creation,
- Diversity : Improvement and coordination of Social Inclusion Clauses process, Support for the establishment of Diversity comities (Gender equity, Disability, Senior and Junior), Involvement in the Group Diversity Program
- Disability policy : launch of the newnetwork of disability points of contact, jury member of Handi’Entrepreneur competition
- Internal communication : creation of flyers, reports, distribution, etc.
- Dissertation on the issue of Diversity politic implementation in a large company
Internship in HR Department (Aix-En-Provence, France).
- Training courses : setting up and monitoring of the modules
- Continuous improvement : Improvement of the integration's processes, Support in the deployment of monitoring tools,
- HR management : Arrival & Quitting people management and drafting correspondence (Exit interviews, hiring letter or answer to resignation letter, etc.), Medical examinations management and relations with Occupational Medicine
- Administration : Writing of the annual documents and computer-assisted presentations
- Dissertation on the issue of newcomers integration
Internship at the GENERAL CONSULATE OF BELGIUM (Marseille, France).
Consular activities : reception, case management, communication, etc.
Internship at the ARMED FORCES INFORMATION AND RECRUITMENT CENTER (Beziers, France).
- Training : creation of training materials, management of 2 interns
- Recruitment : candidates reception, candidates files management, information interviews
- Secretarial work : communication, reception, candidates’ files management