Deskside Support Technician, Manpower|Espoo
My passion is for people to enjoy the IT services, computers and devices they work with and to not feel hindered or restricted by them. When working with customers I give the very best service I can and I honestly believe that there is a solution for every challenge even if that solution may take a little time to find.
• Skilled and experienced team worker in a fast paced international environment.
• As a team member, I undertake the following tasks:
o Software installation and repair
o PC life-cycle care
o Hardware repairs
o Making service requests to external vendors
• Use of AD to check user and PC accounts.
• Ticket management systems were ITSM and Service-Now.
• Maintained a file server for the Finland OSS team.
o Debian container running on Proxmox host
o Backups taken automatically taken daily.
o Automatic virus scans.
• PC Life-cycle management.
• Software installation and configuration, MS Office, Windows (XP, 7, 8), Mac, Linux.
• Network printers / drives installation and configuration.
• Peregrine ticket management system.
• Used Active Directory on a daily basis.
• Held parent teacher conferences.