- Interviewing clients and their families to assess their problems.
- Offering or arranging counselling or support to service users & their families.
- Making decision or recommendations on support packages for clients.
- Attending courts to give evidence in legal proceedings.
- Keeping both manual and electronic records and databases up to date.
- Participating in training, supervision and team meetings.
- Psychological counseling for children and adults.
- Psychological counseling juveniles in detention facility
- Car driver