Responsibilities : Ensuring the safety, security, wellbeing and general comfort of passengers, in accordance with the GCAA regulation and provisions of the Air Arabia Operations Manual and Air Arabia Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Identifies situations where the safety, well-being and general comfort of passengers is at risk and takes remedial action, notifying Senior Cabin Crew accordingly.
• Instructs individual passengers on issues to ensure their safety and comfort, bringing difficulties to the attention of Senior Cabin Crew.
• Assists in ensuring orderly and complete handover/takeover when handing/taking over the cabin from catering, cleaning or maintenance personnel.
• Attend all mandatory safety and emergency procedure training and to achieve the required pass mark.
• Be able to carry out all in flight emergencies