I have 19 years’ work experience from industries that have been in a constant change. In most recent positions I have worked primarily within business control, analysis and reporting related roles. I have a strong background working with tools and processes, particularly with business data and performance management. In my career I have supported, coached and challenged business unit management in business analysis and reporting related issues.
- MAJOR: Accounting
- MINORS: Management and Organization, Marketing, Industrial Management
- THESIS: “Target Cost Management – Analysis of the Achievements”
- MAJOR: Telecommunications
- MINORS: Industrial Engineering and Management
- THESIS: “Radio Channel Measurements for a Cellular Phone Using a Wireless Communication Link” (Grade Very Good)