Over eight years of extensive experience in Marketing and Communications - Digital Marketing Professional - Highly skilled in creating and implementing successful marketing and communications projects - Expert in content creation - Strong corporate communications professional with experience in effective & diligent rollout of policies and strategies - Event Management. Experience in organizing industry events, e.g Nokia World, Mobile World Congress - Fluent in English & Finnish
ZumUp is a Personal news broadcasting station: News on the Go . . .HEAR
what matters to you!
- Driving Marketing and User Acquisition plan
Management - Year 2013
- Online courses-MOOCs on Marketing & other performance skills, public speaking, presentation skills
- Building project management & stress management skills while on a maternity leave in year 2011 and 2014
- Managed a communication strategy to ensure compliance to Nokia Travel
- Ensured effective roll out & implementation of global programs (i.e. corporate
cards, hotel programs)
- Managed communication campaigns and the execution of varying projects
on a project/topic basis, especially, global travel awareness campaign that
promoted cost efficient, safe and sustainable business travel
- Crisis communications management. Icelandic Volcanic ash cloud in 2010, effected thousands of employees
- Managed a dialogue between stakeholders and the internal customers through different channels
- Collaborated with external stakeholders and managed the communications projects
- Content editor and publisher of news targeted to the audience
- Provided communications consultancy to travel programs
- Planned Internal Brand Trainings and events, twice annually
- Developed and communicated event best practices together with global event managers
- Guidance on event implementation for event branding, messages, expo layouts & design and demos.
- Data hub for Annual event roadmaps and event statistics of all Nokia events
- Cost planning for events’ cost centers and accurate follow up together with unit’s Finance department
- Coordination of planned demos, 15-20 each event and other marketing materials
- Creation of intranet pages, product brochures, posters etc.in cooperation with
agencies & media companies
Establishing Business Ventures In a Global Environment
Understanding the basic business concepts by developing a feasible business plan for the international business environment. In groups we made our own Business Plan, formed a wedding service company.
Becoming an International Actor
The focus of the this course was to specifically draw attention to the international aspects of business both in theory and practice. We worked on the project, Our case company was Casuarina Oy, the task was to study the company, it’s operations and find a suitable operational mode for its internationalisation in a target market.
Managing Global Brands
We worked with Sony Ericsson during this course. We conducted a qualitative study for the company, by interviewing company representatives at different levels to define their perceptions of the current position of their brand.
- LinkedIn profile_Shalini Sharma
- Professional History