Valve supervisor/coordinator, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Valve supervisor/coordinator for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 6 months, possibly longer depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Technician/engineer degree
- Mechanical supervisor competent in valve work
- Maintenance works on nuclear power plant
- Advanced technical understanding and ability to work with drawings and other technical documents
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Input HSE rules, general site instructions, IMM procedures, PTW procedures, PTS, foreign material exclusion, project schedule, AIMS & IMM database / data platform
- Follow site safety and quality rules and work on all safety classes
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Valve supervisor/coordinator
Yhteyshenkilö: Sarita Ojala, +358406212577