Eaton Power Quality Oy
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a UPS Specialist you will provide 3-ph UPS technical support for EMEA region. You will work as technical expert, trainer and instructor of 3-ph UPS devices and accessories.
You will work within our world class Technical team in our Espoo Site.
Your key deliverables:
- You will provide daily technical support primarily for EMEA field service (Eaton and partners)
- You will create and publish technical documentation for after sales functions
- You will work as instructor during service training sessions mainly at HPO but upon need also in country offices
- You will work in close co-op with quality and engineering in analyzing field incidents and parts returns
- You will provide technical guidance and support for application engineers, sales engineers, and service engineers. Presents product capabilities and performance to technical-savvy customers.
With all these duties also APAC and AMER are supported especially when exported EMEA products are in question
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years in UPS or power electronics
- Understanding of Electrical installations and UPSes, engineering level
- (Power) electronics, engineering level
- Good performance skills, organized and analytical working style
- Fluent English
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage. Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet schedules and service level agreements. Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Finnish language
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
For more information feel free to contact Jyri Salmi +358456577614.
Please submit your application by 18th of November, 2018.
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.