Training and Communication Specialist
Country: Finland (FI)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Information Technology organization develops innovative IT services that help to transform data into knowledge. IT provides services to enable secure, reliable and productive operations around the clock. The service portfolio is wide; from IT services provided to enable Konecranes business processes, through Helpdesk, all the way to the business intelligence and analytics identifying new business opportunities.
Are you the Training and Communication Specialist we are looking for? Your colleagues are Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experts who develop, maintain and support global Konecranes PLM and product data management systems, like Teamcenter. For Konecranes to fully utilize the services we provide, we need a colleague that is comfortable in training end-users, making high quality end-user instructions and communicating about our IT services to end-users, key-users and relevant other stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Create and maintain Teamcenter PLM instructions and training materials
- Provide Teamcenter trainings
- Act as a single point of contact for key users
- Collaborate with application development and IT support teams to resolve topics raised from key users
- Communicating to end-users about available self-help materials (like user instructions), support models, releases, available trainings, maintenance breaks
- Proactively guarantee end user satisfaction and effective use of Teamcenter system by arranging training, maintaining training materials and communication.
- Ensure alignment and sharing of the best practices with the global Technologies Communications team
What we expect from you:
To succeed in this position, you need
- Service focused mindset and training is your passion
- Excellent communication and language skills; fluent English both verbal and written is mandatory, Finnish considered as an advantage
- Interest on developing processes and methods in your responsibility area
- Expertise with Office 365 or similar products
- Knowledge about Teamcenter or any other Product Data Management application, engineering processes and Product Data Management as well as Agile development methodologies is considered as an advantage.
We offer you the possibility to work in leading crane building company with excellent development teams. Work challenges you to strive towards ever better solutions for business operations. You can utilize your experience to create future technical roadmaps and innovate new information management practices.
The position is a fixed term position until January 31, 2021. In your role, you will report to Sami Kentta, IT Service Head PLM and PDT. You will be also a member of our global Technologies Communications team.
Please apply by January 17, 2019 via our career site: https://careers.konecranes.com/Konecranes/