Trainee, Technical Support
Cargotec Finland Oy
Making your next move count
Kalmar is looking for a Trainee, Technical Support to assist the Technical Support Engineers in technical support of Kalmar equipment. The main purpose is to support Kalmar frontline units and other internal stakeholders in aftermarket business. Depending on your interest areas you might also assist in production and delivery process of programmable components.
There is a possibility to continue as a part-time employee after the summer. The location is Tampere.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Active and hands-on approach, collaboration and customer orientation
- Bachelor level studies majoring in engineering or economics are an asset
- Basic knowledge about PLC programming is an asset
- Knowledge about Services business is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and SAP
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Technically oriented, accurate in details and disciplined work methods.
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 28th of February 2019.