Trainee, System Safety
Cargotec Finland Oy
Making your next move count
We are looking for a trainee to our Solution Safety team in Kalmar Automation and Projects Division (APD) in Tampere. Trainee will work in close cooperation with R&D teams to update selected product risk analysis of Kalmar APD container handling systems. After trainee period there can be a possibility to continue cooperation with final thesis.
The location of the position is Tampere.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Product risk assessment in accordance with ISO 12100 and with team's support
- Studying of relevant standards, literature and earlier analysis to support the work
- Facilitation of risk assessment sessions
- Creating functional safety analysis
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2-4 years of studies in engineering (B.Sc. or M.Sc.). Preferred education of the candidate are Automation and/or Mechanical engineering.
- Experience in the machinery and automation industries, specifically in safety of machinery and functional safety, is an advantage
- Meeting and collaboration skills
- Documentation skills
- Fluency in English.
We offer you:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 28.02.2019.