Trainee, Project Engineering
Cargotec Finland Oy
Making your next move count
The Project Services department is looking for a summer trainee with programming skills to assist in developing tools to ease project management and reporting practices. After a successful training period, there is a possibility to do your final thesis with us.
This position is based in Tampere and the trainee period lasts from mid-May to the end of August.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Developing tools and scripts to analyse data in our automation systems
• Automating reports from our planning systems.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Studying in software engineering (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
• Genuine interest in software development & scripting languages
• Python and Google Apps scripts
• Office 365 tools, VBA and PowerBI
• Detail oriented and problem solving attitude, Excellent communications skills in English
• Good study record
We offer you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally - and have fun while doing it.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 28.02.2019.