Trainee / KYC-Specialist
3 Step IT Group Oy
Are you 3 steps ahead of others? How would you like to work for an industry-leader, in a professional workplace as part of a team of highflyers?
Sustainability and the circular economy are at the core of our business: our life-cycle management services help ensure that IT devices provide maximum value during their life cycle.
Success doesn’t happen while you’re frowning, and you’re allowed to have fun at work. This is why we adhere to a low hierarchy and allow everyone to work independently and flexibly. Nevertheless, we root for each other and support one another, because we overcome obstacles together.
We are constantly on the look out for passionate people to join us, as our business is blooming it opens up exciting new opportunities. It would be lovely to get to know you and see what type of development opportunities we could offer you!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic trainee/ KYC-Specialist on a 12-month fixed-term, full or part- time contract to work in our B-2-B customer related Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence related tasks. If you are enthusiastic by nature and willing to learn and develop, then you may be the person we are looking for.
In the role you would be responsible for performing daily Customer Due Diligence (CDD) screenings using investigation tools and carrying out other KYC related tasks in connection with 3 Step IT Group’s AML Policy. You would also act together and provide support for 3 Step IT’s local Customer Service teams. The position offers a possibility to work with global teams in truly international environment, you will have a great opportunity not only to develop your professional skills, but also advance in your career. The role can be based in our Helsinki or Tallinn office.
We are looking for a person with the right attitude as well as:
- AML/KYC compliance experience and/or banking industry experience would be seen as advantage, but keen interest in working within KYC-related issues is the most important factor
- You have preferably relevant bachelor’s/master’s degree studies in Business or Law
- You are excellent in both verbal and written English and also speak one of the Nordic or Baltic languages
- You are comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking, but also tolerate routines
- You are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism and your IT skills are topped
- You have excellent customer service and team player skills, but you can also work independently with quality
- Ambitious and focused on achieving results
In order to help you succeed, we offer:
- An interesting position in a developing, international and successful growth company: We build more sustainable future by optimising life cycles and lengthening the use life of IT device
- An opportunity to develop: We support you in learning new work skills and feed your professional development
- Flexible working hours: We rely on our employees and offer you the ability to work flexibly and independently
- Positive and encouraging atmosphere: We are an energetic and active crew that works, learns, moves and plays together, and enjoys joint achievements.
- A reputable company with excellent future prospects: A top position in an internationally-operating Finnish growth company, that can launch you on an international career
Sounds good? Tell us about who you are and send in your application and CV with a salary request as soon as possible, and no later than November 19 2019. The person selected for the position will be subject to a security clearance.
For further information about the position, contact Varpu Ahvenainen (Legal Counsel) by phone +358 40 840 9461.
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. Our service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and ecological. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018. We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees. Our cosy and modern office is situated in Ruoholahti. For more information about us, visit www.3stepit.com