Technical Support Specialist
Location: Espoo, Finland
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton manufactures 3-phase UPS devices for the EMEA market at our facility in Espoo.
As an Technical Support Specialist you will be supporting Eaton’s internal country sales organizations with technical and commercial requests and acting as a bridge between (internal) customers and the factory.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a changing environment and adapts quickly while maintaining a positive attitude. You have a customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be working in close collaboration with different stakeholders (R&D, Product Marketing, Production, Sales, Customers and Suppliers) and within our world class Technical Team in Espoo.
Your key deliverables:
- You will advise and support sales offices in pre-sales commercial and technical queries
- Analyzing customer requirements, writing quotations, creating supporting material and designing UPS solutions
- You will act as a technical expert and a host for customer visits, witness tests and demos
- Executing multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines on time
- You will be responsible for building good working relations in the team as well as other departments and locations
- Acting ethically and according to Eaton values and philosophy all the time and showing active interest in developing his/her own work, skills and competencies
What are we looking for?
- Min. B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Electrical and/or Electronic industry
- Technical knowledge on power electronics and/or three phase electrical systems and solutions
- Fluency in English and basics in Finish
- Strong work ethic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to teamwork
- Experience on UPS technologies and assemblies is an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation experience within manufacturing type of industry
We would like to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.