Talent, Learning and Development Business Partner Nordics
Carrier’s employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments. We are a technology-driven business, but we are passionate about people too. Carrier own a number of global fire safety businesses including Autronica and Marioff, which have a strong presence across the Nordics region.
What are we looking for?
We are at a pivotal point in our journey as we transform fundamentally how Carrier runs as a business and prepares to function as a standalone entity. We are looking for an ambitious and hands on Talent, Learning and Development Business Partner to support our Autronica and Marioff businesses across the Nordics region.
The main goal of this role is to support the operational delivery of the business talent, learning and development strategy in the areas of onboarding, management development, change management and identifying and nurturing internal talent.
As a Talent, Learning and Development Business Partner, you will:
- Actively build trusting relationships with HR Leaders, business leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure global strategy consistency, scalability and success
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop a keen understanding of business needs in order to create and implement seamlessly integrated talent solutions
- Liaise with the HR teams in Nordics in the deployment of proactive talent strategies aligned with business objectives
- Contribute to the creation of training and development plans for the business to address large and/or critical skills gaps in the organisation
- Contribute to manage the talent pipeline for the region to ensure bench strength is continually improving
- Act as an ambassador to the company culture, to ensure that our programs are driving the behaviors we value as a company
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced Talent, Learning and Development professional with a track record of designing and delivering training and development programmes
- Display gravitas and confidence when delivering workshops and communicating with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Have experience of working in a standalone Talent, Learning and Development role across multiple countries
- Ideally be Degree and/or Masters qualified in Talent, Learning and Development and/or HRM, and be experienced in coaching and using psychometric people development tools
- Have proven project management skills as well as considerable experience in building relationships with, and delivering solutions to, your stakeholders
A valid driving licence is required and the ability to undertake frequent travel across the Nordics and occasional travel to the UK is required. An ideal base would be close to one of our offices in either Trondheim, Norway or Vantaa, Finland.
Interested join our journey?
Send your CV and application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.