Systems Specialist (Configuration Owner), Finance
Are you an enthusiastic technical expert to join our multi-talented ERP team?
Business process transformation project Leap Forward is running full speed ahead. This transformation program is rolling out new processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
At the moment we are looking for an enthusiastic Configuration Owner, Finance to join our multi-talented Leap Forward IT team.
In your daily work you will
As a Configuration Owner, you will together with the Global Process Owner and Concept Owners translate business requirements to IT solutions. After the solution creation you will be responsible for the integrity of common Infor LN system landscape from your own area of responsibility by owning the respective system configuration and the relevant integrations to the surrounding systems in finance area. You will also be responsible for solution roadmap in the finance area, and manage application feasibility studies on requirement basis.
Your main focus in the beginning will be participating in Leap Forward (ERP) program as a technical expert and will then have a key role in establishing continuous services in IT. In this position, you will report to Johanna Viebrock-Kuosa, Manager, Leap Forward IT. You work in close collaboration with the Leap Forward project team members, business stakeholders and Valmet IT.
Expectations to you
• Degree in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent
• Applicable IT and business experience, preferably from an international organization
• Previous experience with ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Baan) and preferably also with commercial finance systems
• Prior experience of managing solution development project would be an asset
• Ability to quickly learn new and adapt new things
• Good communication and team working skills
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Capability to travel
• A great opportunity to participate in a major, global ERP and business process transformation program
• An international team of experts to inspire and support you
• Opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
• An opportunity to work in a visible role with the Valmet management and several different external and internal stakeholder groups
The position is based in Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä.
To apply, please complete the on-line application latest by Monday October 14th, 2019. For more information, please contact Johanna Viebrock-Kuosa, Manager, Leap Forward IT on Friday 11th 10.30-11 am or Monday 14th 10.30-11 am.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With over 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers