Sr Manager, Accounting F&A EMEA
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to be our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now looking for a Sr Manager to lead and manage the accounting, reporting and tax compliance activities in the entities outside of Finland in the EMEA region. This position is part of the Kemira CFO organization. Kemira CFO office provides accurate and timely information and drives efficiency improvements through best-in-class finance & accounting and planning & controlling services as well as risk management, treasury, investor relations, M&A operations and IT.
We offer an interesting position where your role is to keep the reporting of the companies in excellent level and further develop and harmonize the accounting and reporting practices, also by participating in regional and group level development projects. You are a solid team player, motivator and a team manager. You will be managing a team of local accounting professionals who support you in daily operations.
You have a practical, can do attitude and are able to deliver results. As a Sr Manager you will co-operate with external and internal counterparties, like auditors, tax authorities and different teams inside Kemira.
What we offer:
- An interesting role supported by highly motivated and skilled coworkers
- Possibility to develop your own skillset and expertise
- Working environment that embraces safety, sustainable future & environment and people
What you need:
- Strong proven and practical background, ability to see the big picture
- Knowledge on relevant legislation in accounting, corporate income tax & VAT and corporate act, and IFRS as well
- Experience in SAP and its functionalities, HFM and Business Warehouse
- Cooperative, pro-active attitude with result-oriented mind-set
- Excellent leadership skills for leading people and experience in working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to travel
You have a degree in Finance and Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You are used to work in virtual organization and have excellent communication and networking skills. Fluent spoken and written English is necessary, other language skills are seen as advantage.
This position is based in Helsinki and you will be reporting to VP, F&A EMEA. For further information please contact Elise Punto, VP, F&A EMEA +358 400 533 063 on 14.11.2019 between14.00 – 15.00 (EET) or on 18.11.2019 between 13.00 – 14.00 (EET). Please apply via kemira.com/careers no later than 24.11.2019.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.