Specialist, Real Estate Data Management / Technopolis
S&S Consulting Oy
We are looking for a data-driven
Specialist, RE Data Management
to strengthen our finance team and ensure accurate Real Estate data governance procedures throughout the Group. Your location can be Helsinki or Oulu.
In this role you will be in the crossroad for ensuring that the data of our assets is maintained efficiently and accurately across the company. You have a strong day-to-day focus in administrating master data and data quality improvements. As a part of our Group organisation team you are privileged to work closely with our ICT team and business units in all the six countries.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensuring Real Estate data quality in systems together with local Business Units
- Participating in our master data model development and governance together as Real Estate stakeholder
- Hands-on storing and updating of Real Estate data in selected areas
- Documentation of data administration processes as well as providing guidance and support to business
- Development of processes with other data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
We expect you to have a few years of work experience related to Real Estate business or similar and experience working with IT system development. You have fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish and possibility to occasional traveling.
Your background can be e.g. from consultancy, commercial or residential Real Estate provided that, you have an eye for RE data & how to use it. We also value good software skills (e.g. Excel, Power BI, experience in Service Now is a plus) and your proficiency to use a variety of programs and willingness to learn new ones. If you enjoy working independently, but as a part of the team, you might be the one!
We offer you one of the Most Inspiring Workplaces in Finland. We received excellent results in our 2019 employee survey. What you will get working with us is tons of challenges, an autonomous role and a promise that each day will be different. We provide you with a supportive team full of energetic, happy people, good benefits and great working environments in various locations.
For further information, contact Vivi Stening at S&S Consulting, tel. +358 500 773 755.
Please apply via the leave an application -button below and attach your CV and cover letter including salary request no later than the 28th of February 2020.
Technopolis is the shared workspace expert. We provide efficient and flexible offices, coworking spaces and everything that goes with them. Our services range from workspace design to reception, meeting, restaurant and cleaning solutions. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction. Our 14 campuses host 1,300 companies and 45,000 employees in six countries within Northern Europe.
- Ad number: 1336616
- Area of expertise: IT/data communications, Real estate, Technology
- Employment: Permanent employment
- Type of job: Full-time
- Application period ends: 28.2.2020
- Application submission address: Website
- Contact person: Vivi Stening (vivi.stening (a) ssconsulting.fi)
- Telephone: 0500 773755
- Location: Helsinki, Oulu