Specialist, Credit Management and Accounts Receivable
Do you want to be a key player in Finance Transformation?
Our goal is to build Global Financial Operations to become a center of excellence based on the new mode of operations in Finance with
- a high level of financial expertise and ownership
- competences to meet the requirements coming from new processes, tools and changing regulations
- full geographical coverage to provide a global view of processes and data, and operationally efficient financial processes, with automated routine tasks.
Credit Management and Accounts Receivable team is responsible for Customer Credit Management, Accounts Receivables and Collections. The team of professionals manages all accounting activities from master data to reporting, drives issue resolution and provides expertise in accounting matters in their responsibility area.
We are looking for a financial professional with great collaboration skills, ability to work well under pressure, identify critical topics and create positive atmosphere.
This position is a temporary 9 months.
- Trade receivables daily controlling
- Processing daily customer payments and accounts matching
- Account balances monitoring e.g. overdues
- Managing of allowance on trade receivables
- Period-end closing, valuations, reconciliations and balance sheet specifications
- Processing customer reminders (calls, reminder letters etc.) and collections by using external collection agency
- Knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or Vocational qualification in Finance or Accounting and/or similar work experience
- Previous working experience within financial accounting and reporting
- Capabilities to work independently and solve or escalate identified issues.
- Self-motivated drive to fulfill requirements and meet timelines.
- Ability to identify critical topics and process issues where necessary
- Good communication skills and ability to operate efficiently within own network.
- Good in written and spoken English and Finnish, competence in other languages is an advantage
We offer possibility to develop your skills and make a difference in our company. You will be a part of a team of professionals, who respect each other and work well together.
If you are interested in taking the next step on your career path send your application by Sunday June 2, 2019, via the link provided. For more information about this position please contact Kuisma Kuivanen, Team Manager Credit Management & Accounts Receivable, Global Financial Operations, tel. +358 50 5626 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Calling times are on Thursday 23, May at 12:00 - 13:00 and on Monday 27, May at 13:00 - 14:00 (Finnish time).
We are already waiting for your application! We will review the applications as we receive them.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 12,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers