Site Manager / Installation Supervisor
ANDRITZ Fiber Technologies division is looking for Site Manager or Installation Supervisor to join our wood processing team.
You are responsible of project installation supervision, leading of contractors including quality and schedule requirements. We expect suitable experience, innovative approach and ability to find new methods and operation models. You have previous experience on working in investments projects. You are motivated and willing to travel.
The location of the position can be at ANDRITZ Oy office in Lahti, Helsinki, Kotka or Varkaus.
Your main tasks will include:
- Promotion of work safety on site.
- Installation supervision.
- Schedule and progress follow-up at site.
- Responsibility for keeping the agreed budget and schedule of project installation works.
- Responsibility for starting, implementation, reporting, documentation and handing over of installation works.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Master’s/ college degree in a relevant area.
- Experience of mechanical installation.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Cooperation and team working skills.
- Flexibility to operate under pressure and according to the workload.
- Fluent verbal and written English is required; knowledge of other languages is as advantage.
For more information please contact on September 18, 2019 between 9.00 and 10.00 a.m. and September 25, 2019 between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m. Manager, Site Services Antti Haapalainen, +358 40 860 6887.
Please send your application by September 30, 2019.