Metsä Group Others
Metsä Group represents growing and sustainable future business! We focus our in-depth wood and fibre excellence on businesses where we lead the way. In 2015-2018 Metsä Group invested 2 billion euros, among which was the construction of a next generation bioproduct mill in Äänekoski. Currently Metsä Group is planning investments of 2 billion euros to a new bioproduct mill in Kemi, a new sawmill in Rauma and renewing the Husum pulp mill in Sweden.
Group ICT Application Services Unit is looking for an enthusiastic
SERVICE OWNER, INTEGRATIONS
to join us and focus in Integration services and platforms.
Your role in the future Metsä
Securing business continuity is one of our key targets. Service owner is playing a key role in securing day-to-day business continuity by providing Metsä Group business areas with fit for purpose, reliable and cost efficient application maintenance and support services. Work is conducted together and in co-operation with surrounding Metsä Group ICT team, external partners and business areas. The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
Your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- Application Maintenance Services (AMS) management for integration services :
- Ensuring integration platforms availability.
- Managing and coordinating Metsä and vendor integration AMS work.
- Quality and finance control.
- Reporting to business and stakeholders on selected integration and business areas.
- Responsibility of service development, service transition and service delivery in nominated responsibility areas.
In addition to these responsibilities you will also act as a solution owner for selected integration platforms, participate actively to Metsä Group integration architecture design and implementation as well as manage and/or participating to integration platform development projects/initiatives.
What do we expect from you?
Ideal candidate is a service minded team player with positive attitude, communication and cooperation skills. The most important thing is your attitude. You care for your customer and are able to challenge current processes and solutions when pursuing continuous improvement. We appreciate good leadership skills and ability to influence people in a matrix organization. Also development, quality and results should be on your focus as well as proactive way of working.
In addition we expect:
- Good knowledge of service management concepts and hands-on experience in service management for application services, preferably on integration area.
- Strong execution power and interest to pro-actively develop services together with surrounding ICT team and vendors.
- Ability to coordinate and steer the work of multiple stakeholders and vendors to achieve shared targets.
- Good understanding about the support processes and process development (ITIL).
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills.
- Knowledge on integration technologies and tools is considered as an significant asset.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in developing the future of the forest industry. If you believe in renewal and want to promote the increased use of fossil-free materials, you’re coming to the right place. With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
What to hear more? Call us!
For further information of the position, please contact Development and Service Manager Matti Muilu, tel. +358 50 464 9422, best available on 27.11. at 9-11.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link “Apply”. Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV with you salary request. The search is open until 3.12.2019. Hear you soon!