Senior Specialist, Process and Service development
Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Job area: Management and support
Application period: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - Thursday, October 31, 2019
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth, tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together. VTT – beyond the obvious.
Are you passionate about continuous improvement? Do you know well processes in finance and/or procurement? Do you already have strong experience in developing processes and internal services especially in the area of financial management and/or procurement including procure-to-pay and investment prioritisation processes? Are you interested in building an agile and continuously learning excellent organization?
Would you like to join our “Operational excellence” -unit in VTT? In our team, we build and scale-up VTT’s lean culture, drive process development activities, manage VTT’s internal development portfolios and develop and maintain VTT management system.
With us you will be responsible for
With us, you will be leading internal process development projects as well as facilitating and supporting the scale-up of lean and agile development culture in VTT. Your special focus will be financial and procurement processes.
- Leading, driving and facilitating process development initiatives in the area of VTT support processes, especially financial management, procurement and administration
- Introducing and developing methods and tools for internal development initiatives
- Training, coaching and supporting staff and process owners across the organization
We expect you to have
- Experience in development financial management, procurement and administration processes
- Experience in leading process development projects and smaller improvement initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of using at least some of the following development methodologies: lean and agile methodologies, systematic experimentation, six sigma and service design methodologies.
- We also appreciate experience about internal business service center operations and development
- Suitable university degree, preferably in economics
- Language skills: fluent in Finnish and English. Our team is bilingual.
As a person you are
As a person you are open-minded, solutions-oriented team player with good collaboration and communication skills. You have self-driven and diplomatic way of working and you continuous drive to learn and improve.
VTT is a place to make a difference in collaboration with other brilliant minds. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us.
With us you can make an impact for a better future and you can be part of solving the biggest challenges of our time.
For further information
For more information about the position please contact Tiina-Liisa Forsell, Head of Operational Excellence (tel. +358 40 8239362) on 18.10.2019 between 3.30-4.30pm or 22.10.2019 between 12am-1pm or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.