Senior Project Manager
Mash Group Oyj
We are Mash family. We reach towards the skies with playful minds creating endless opportunities to thrive. Our core values lead our actions every day. We enjoy tough challenges. We work together. We trust and respect each other. We master complexity. We disrupt for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced
Senior Project Manager
This is an opportunity to join in friendly team of professionals that strives to create better experiences to our customers by creating products and services that our customer’s desire.
As a Project Manager your main tasks will be to gather information, document it, liaison with stakeholders and proactively solve problems regarding the project. You will be working in Project Management Office in Helsinki area.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for delivering named projects
- Planning and monitoring international projects
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and planned budget.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
What type of competence are we looking for?
- Experience in project management
- Experience in software development projects
- Certifications (IPMA, PMP, Scrum Master, Product Owner, ISTQB, etc.)
- Documentation skills
- Degree (M.Sc, MBA, BBA) in relevant field
What type of person are we looking for?
- Can-do attitude with respect for hard deadlines
- Quality-oriented personality able to handle multiple projects at same time
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus (for example: Finnish, Swedish, French, Polish, Spanish)
- Excellent team player with good networking capabilities
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new and develop your competences
What we offer you?
- Independent and challenging role in a rapidly growing international FinTech group
- Friendly team of top professionals sharing strong sense of community and common purpose
- Possibility to work with latest technologies and make an impact on the way of working
- Brand new, fancy office at Pohjoisesplanadi, Helsinki
- Competitive salary, incentive package and benefits
- Lots of company activities, team buildings and possibilities to hang out with your colleagues after work
- International working and business environment
Interested? Send your application via the link latest 22.1.2019. Act fast, as we will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found!
For more information please contact Head of PMO, Jori Lyytinen, firstname.lastname@example.org.