Senior Data Scientist
Outokumpu Oyj, Tornio, Sharper Finland
We at Sharper are now looking for a Senior Data Scientist for our client Outokumpu Oyj in Tornio. The role is full-time and permanent. You will be employed directly by Outokumpu.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be leading and supporting a team which builds the best in class Automated Surface Inspection System (ASIS) in Outokumpu. Join the Industrial Digitalization team in digital transformation journey to build new and faster ways of enabling better operational efficiency!
Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long-lasting and recyclable – helping to build a world that lasts forever. Outokumpu aims to be the best value creator in stainless steel by 2020, through their competitive edge of customer orientation and efficiency.
- Lead and support Data Scientist and Junior Data Scientist work
- Build and develop models to combine production and inspection information for establishing control loop to process control
- Build and develop machine learning models, combining data from various sources for establishing control loop to process control
- Managing and updating existing machine learning models
- Develop working processes to maintain the system’s operational performance level
- Maintain documentation of the models, reporting to relevant parties about project status and proceedings
We offer you
- A permanent job from a reliable employer
- An engaging environment where you can maintain your interest and also mentor others
- Interesting field of industry and also an opportunity to take part in great industrial revolution
- An international and dynamic team to work with
We are now looking for a motivated person with previous experience of a leading role. We hope you have a strong background in machine learning, modelling and understanding of Big Data Mining. You also have University level degree and an ability to teach new skills and technology for others. In this position good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with fluent English is also necessary. If you are interested in the position, contact us and let's talk more!
Interested? Submit your application to Sharper as soon as possible! We proceed immediately with potential applicants. The last day to apply is 17.11.2019. For more information, please contact Recruitment Manager Anna-Leena Kontio (040 940 2481 or email email@example.com).
Learn more about Sharper
Sharper is a recruitment and staffing agency specialized in expert and manager positions. We believe that finding the candidate who best fits to your organizational culture is as important as finding the candidate with certain professional competencies. At Sharper we work as a one team to ensure that our clients can benefit from the combined network and experience of the whole recruitment team. Sharper is a part of Studentwork Group and operates in Finland and Sweden.
- Ad number: 1309652
- Area of expertise: IT/data communications, Industry/production, Research and development
- Employment: Permanent employment
- Type of job: Full-time
- Application submission address: Website
- Location: Tornio
- For additional information, contact: Lisätietoja Recruitment Manager Anna-Leena Kontiolta (040 940 2481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)