(Senior) Business Developer / Project Manager - Business Claims Finland - Claims Nordic
Large industrial fire in Norrtälje caused evacuation of citizens and required fire brigades from 5 cities to get the fire under control. Nothing else was left than the concrete footing of the building. Now 13 months later there is a brand-new industrial building up and running with latest technology which enabled our customer to launch a totally new product line. You can smile contentedly – you had integral role in building the framework that enabled all of this to our customer and their 120 employees.
I would like you to be the main character in the story above.
In the new Business Claims unit we handle all our Commercial and Industrial customers’ property, cargo, liability and vehicle claims. We help Nordicly our customers over 400.000 times every year and compensate losses worth of 1,4 EURbn.
In claim handling, in the end what matters is how our customer is able to return to a normal business; as if it never happened. Claim handling can be seen as project management in a networked environment: to coordinate the actual recovery process using the best available competences and resources within the markets so that the process combines efficiency and quality for our customers. We can’t do everything alone – we need good partners in several areas.
We are now aiming to go into next level with our partner co-operation and create even better customer journeys. To kick-start that journey, we look for a professional with business development and/or strategic project management background. We hope that you have experience within Purchasing and Procurement processes but not only from cost control perspective but also having eye on the customer experience.
More about you. You are used to do lead strategic projects in an international environment. You look for an opportunity to grow and ability to influence not only the design but also during the concrete implementation phase. It is the small changes in the everyday work and processes that make the difference.
I hope you to have qualities e.g.
- Higher university degree (MSc. in Business, Technology or equivalent)
- 5-10 years’ experience on business development and/or leading strategic projects on cross-border basis
- Structural way of thinking and drive to get things done
- Ability to simplify and convince your audience via fluent presentations, specifically in English
- Maintain your ability to function + sense of humor even in tough situations
- You are not only running a project, but you want to influence and leave mark and thereby have inner fire to help thousands of companies and entrepreneurs’ daily life
- Experience from insurance industry and specifically within Purchasing and cost control is an asset
We can offer you three transformational initiatives, out of which two are within purchasing and partner co-operation field and the third one on loss prevention and risk management. All projects are Nordic and will be ran on cross-border basis. Location preferably Turku/Espoo.
Want to know more? Please contact Head of Business Claims Finland, Tuomas Räikkönen + 358 50 424 1529 (Tuesday 21.1. 9-10). Send cover letter and CV latest by 30th January.